Friday, January 20, 2006

ENoB Number 9. Number 9. Number 9.

You say you want a revolution? Well, you know. Today's weighty philosophical discussion comes from...me! Well, nobody had any suggestions, so I had to dredge my brain and come up with something to keep this regular feature alive. It's so hard to stay out of those minefields known as religion and politics in a feature like this. I mean, I could go the sports prediction route. You know, make a couple of football statistical predictions and then ask the magical ENoB. With that, you get to have a right and wrong. But who wants black and white? My world has infinite shades of gray. Let's go with entertainment this week. We've all heard the flap about "Brokeback Mountain". Hollywood is trying to turn us all gay. The outrage will probably only boost ticket sales. But I want you to answer to these statements. "I would like to see the movie." "I think the people protesting the movie need to get a life." Either, Neither, or Both. As always, I'll wait until we have a few responses before I weigh in. Wouldn't want to bias the poll with my overwhelming force of personality. ;-)

Categories: ,