Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Colorado Photos

So, my brother-in-law Daniel is much better at putting timely content on his blog than I am at putting timely content on mine. Many's the time I've posted about a picture I'm going to send or a story I'm going to write. You often don't see it for six months. Well, you are in luck. In spite of the fact that he took ten times as many photos as I did and maybe more, he has posted the photos from the family Colorado trip. There is some overlap, so you can look at his pictures and we can all pretend I was prompt. Follow this link to see the family oriented photographs. The link under each picture opens to a thumbnail gallery. Daniel is an excellent photographer. When you are done looking at those pictures, I encourage you to look at his urban wanderings photos. You're welcome.

Categories: ,