Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Cute Jewish Joke

My Dad sent me this joke. Surprisingly, I hadn't heard it before! I especially like it because the protagonist is named Yankel...

Yankel Goldstein, in his late 80s and still gainfully employed as a ribbon salesman, had been trying, unsuccessfully, to sell ribbon to JC Penney's for many years.

Last month, he was making another attempt and was speaking to the buyer, who was a notorious Anti-Semite. "Goldstein," the buyer said, "you've been trying to sell ribbon to me for at least 25 years. Now is your chance. Send me some yellow ribbon, enough to reach from the tip of your nose to the tip of your penis."

Three days later, four tractor trailers full of yellow ribbon drove up to the receiving dock of Penney's. The ribbon buyer went ballistic.


He called Goldstein and said, "I ordered yellow ribbon, enough to reach from the tip of your nose to the tip of your penis, and you sent me four tractor trailers full of ribbon."

Goldstein replied, " Yes, the tip of my penis is in Tel Aviv