Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Four Years Ago Today

Josh came into the world kicking and screaming, and he's been kicking and screaming ever since. :) Actually, he was a pretty happy and easygoing baby. He's only become a crazed wildebeest in the last couple of years. He had a good birthday. They had a little party for him at preschool. As he informed me, "I was the only one who got to wear the birthday crown." It was even personalized. They ended the school day with Spiderman cupcakes. We took him out for burgers and shakes for dinner, because that was what he wanted. We rounded out the day with some stories and more cupcakes. His party is Saturday at the local YMCA gymnastics center. I'll try to take and post some pictures. Hopefully, his birthday present will be finished by then.I don't want to spoil the surprise by posting about it without pictures, but it is really cool and I made it myself without any plans other than my own doodles. :)

He's a great kid and I'm glad he had a great day!