Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Feast or Famine

So. No posts for three weeks and then a blizzard of activity. I was going to say a flurry, but a flurry isn't even a light dusting. And we've gotten 3-6" of posts here. Some locations are projecting over a foot. What does that mean? It means I am still at work and testing the damn lasers. It means I have been at work for 17 hours and am getting a little loopy. But, and this is the important thing, I'm having a hell of a time. Sleep deprivation, combined with illness, combined with isolation CAN be entertaining.

I'm not going to apologize for the inconsistency of the posting here at Briwise because, let's face it, this is a lot more consistent than I was making decks for Magic, eh? I'm not even going to promise to be more consistent, cuz who am I kidding?

** Editor's note - This post is probably not THAT funny, but I am giggling uncontrollably as I write it. So, rest easy knowing that at least SOMEONE was entertained **

Where was I? Ah yes. streaming my consciousness, such as it is. Or perhaps my unconsciousness. No. I'm still typing. I must be conscious. Semi-conscious? Is semi-conscious like semi-sweet? I just re-read what I wrote and thought it said semi-couscous. I can't possibly be awake. This is some freakishly bizarre dream. I'm dreaming of posting to my blog. Too bad I'm not awake. My blog could use a post or two.

If a dream blogs in the forest and nobody is there, does it get any hits?