Thursday, April 07, 2005

We interrupt this lack of posting...

First off, I want to apologize for the dearth of posts of late. Stick with me. I'm not hanging it up. Rehearsals for Pajama Game have been pretty intense thus far. Myday is basically as follows. Get up at 6:15. Get ready for work and get there by 7:30-ish. Work until 4:30-ish eating lunch at my desk. Race home to do whatever needs my attention, eat dinner, and give the kids a little attention. Get to rehearsal for 6:45. Rehearse until 9:30 or 10:00. Go home and help Lynnea with whatever tasks she has for me. Give Lynnea a little attention. Decompress and sleep by 11:15! Whew!

And rehearsal is Sunday through Thursday. But I am loving it. It wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that I had volunteered to help a friend at the Escondido Ren Faire. She is shorthanded at her booth, so I am a fill-in sales person. Maya is helping, too. So, I get to spend a bit of time with her. But that was all day last Saturday and Sunday and will be all day this Saturday and Sunday as well. So, as you can see, there aren't many blogging opportunities. I'll do what I can.