Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Coming Attractions

Ok, so I haven't posted much lately. I was back east wrapping up things there before returning to California for the long haul. Unfortunately, that put me behind at work and with some things I needed to do locally in terms of house buying and setting up residency. I'm still behind, but I'm closer to digging out. I've been keeping track of the things I plan to blog about and my friend Chuck suggested I do a preview of what was upcoiming on Briwise. So, instead of writing articles, I'm going to write an article about what I'm going to write articles about when I have time to write articles.

Go with me, it works...

So, in the near future, stories you will see will include:

Slug gets married - in which I help to make the special day of an old friend even more special

Go, Packers! - Not about Green Bay. Rather about packing and moving and how much nicer it is when you don't have to do it yourself.

First Aid for Rope Burns - Why would Brian need to know that?

The House Buying Saga Continues - Did he get any of the houses he bid upon?

More adventures of Almost Puking Man - Did he puke?

Safety Training - Can 8 hours of learning about workplace safety be fun?

Tell me a story - Bri's newest hobby

Some shocking news - In which Bri has a rude awakening

Battleground, Ohio! - one of the many hotly contested states in this election

How one lucky Massachusetts resident can win a free pair of shoes! - Kind of tells itself.

Pirates - Arrrrrrr!

There's a new Sheriff in town - In which Bri performs at the San Diego Ren Faire.

At any rate, it's good to be back in the blog-o-sphere. Feel free to cast your vote for which story I ought to do next. Unless it's the Sheriff one. I don't actually DO that until this weekend, so I can't write about it yet.