Friday, August 06, 2004

Coining a new term

So, I was drving hom last night and in a foul mood. I'll explain why in a later post. (MORE coming attractions!) Suffice it to say I had just received a call that annoyed me mightily. If you don't believe me, just ask my sister Sara-Anne. I called her up to rant and used the exclamation WTF repeatedly. (I didn't say WTF. I said what it stands for.) At any rate, I was stuck in bad traffic that wasn't supposed to be there as my apartment commute is allegedly "against traffic". I spent a lot of time behind a car with a vanity plate. He became the focus of my verbal ire. I decided it was his fault, somehow. This was completely unjustified. There was no problem with his driving. Nothing pretentious about his car. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. The plate was GIBSTER. It stuck with me, long after he was gone. I did something stupid and said "I'm such a Gibster." I found I like the way it flowed. It seemed to fit. So, I propose that the term "Gibster" refer to a moron. That's how I intend to use it. :)