Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The One With The Thanks

Since I won't be internet enabled starting at 4pm today and going until some time Friday evening, I figured I ought to do my Thanksgving post today. We are heading out to the mountains in Julian for what will be our second annual Thanksgiving holiday camping trip. Last year's is chronicled here. So, in no particular order, I am thankful for:

  • My wonderful family, both near and far
  • Great friends who have not forgotten me though I moved 3000 miles away
  • The loyal readers of my blog
  • An extra thank you to those who comment regularly.
    Your feedback helps spur me on.
  • The good health and prosperity we enjoy
  • Patio Playhouse, for giving me an outlet to get creative again
  • An excellent job at a great company
  • Weight Watchers
  • The capacity to realize how good my life is
  • The compassion to realize that others lives may not be so good and sometimes need my help
  • The fact that those I omitted unintentionally from this list are understanding enough to know I appreciate them even though I didn't by name.
Happy Thanksgiving!